Sunday, October 3, 2010

Secret

"Everyone has a secret." 
How many times have you heard that saying? 
Well, its kinda true. Some people's doesn't matter, some peoples does. Some peoples secret can affect them in specific occasions (AIDSSS) Some people's affect their everyday lives.. Thats me. Well, it feels like it. Even if I may not show it, i hate myself for my secret. Sometimes I feel like people look at me different for it.. Maybe it's because i feel like everyone knows... All because I told one person. Of course I am not mad at that person, if you knew (which you probably do) then its kind of a hard secret to keep closed up. Or maybe I am just a forgiving person. I mean I am friends with the boy. I find it interesting to hear just how much the story has been changed between person. But i feel like people judge me by it. I don't want people to not like me just because of what they heard about me. I used to hate myself for it but I guess over the years I learned to just live life and not live in the past. But what can i say? Maybe secrets are just life?

No comments:

Post a Comment