Thursday, October 7, 2010

:p

WHY CAN'T I BE HER?

Yes. I understand. I am FUGLY. I hate my face and my body. I am actually kind of bi-polar about my body. I hate it. I hate my chest. I hate my stomach. I hate my face. But i love my thighs, and arms. Somedays i will keep the thought out of my mind and ignore it.  Somedays I will refuse to wear shirts and just put on a tank top and sweatshirt to cover up my fatness. I hate looking at people who's boobs are tumbling out of there shirts and bras with their flat stomachs under it and say why can't I be like them? But other days I am proud to be different and laugh at people who look at my flat chest confusingly. But my face. My face looks good with my makeup caked on and my hair flowing around it. But with my hair and bangs up, my glasses on, and zero makeup. I understand when people call me ugly. Why can't I be like those gorgeous girls with perfect bodies and all the boys wanting to FUCK them. Why do I have to pretty much cover my fatness with layers of clothes? Why? Give me a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment