Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 4- A sibling or a closest relative

Alex, your my older brother. I love you even if you don't know it. I support you in every which way. We have our moments, usually giggling under blankets with a flashlight and a fail of a fort. Almost like the movie sibling love, the one we have always secretly wished for but covered up with hate and beatings. You make wrong choices. Then scare me with your new personality before you get embaressed and act like your usual self again. You share secrets with me, even if it is only when your drunk. We have a bond like no other, I hope you would find this someday. The other day you gave me a hug for the first time in years, I even cried a little. Your embrace was like heaven to me, when I get sad I think about it. You never know how I feel about you, but you can tell when somethings up.
I love you Alex.

xoxo, your only sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment