Saturday, October 16, 2010

(Fill in the blank) Disorder..?


This picture says so much on how I feel. If I show this too her, this is the only way I could ever explain it.

How can I tell her? How can I even bring something like that up? She doesn't even know what I've done to myself.. I could have two things.. I don't feel normal, i feel so fucked up. I feel so awkward. I laugh inside when people look at me and don't even know a thing about me. I hate it when you think I'm crazy for things I have done at my age.. I feel so different. So out of place in this family. I feel like no one knows what I am going through. I feel so stupid. I know this isn't a hormone thing. I know it. Why do I have to feel like this? I feel so wrong... Why do I feel the way I feel? Just give me an answer? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment