Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dude

Dude, words can't explain our relationship that developed so fast.
I want to admit to you that I didn't even know your name in the beginning. But we had already clicked.
I don't want this to end, I want us to be friends and only friends. Every time I see you in the hall, a feel my self blush and I try to hide my smile. But I don't like you.. I love you? But only as friends. Your my best friend ever :) You make me so happy, your hilarious. I want to hug you, but I'm not sure that it would be the right thing to do. I love eating paper with you and freaking out the teachers. I love it every time we talk and run out of things to say that it gets awkward. I love how we can talk and feel like the only two in the room and let every thing else disapear around us. I love your hair and how you poke my back to scare me. I love you as a friend and I hope it won't end...

No comments:

Post a Comment