Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gay, Straight, Lesbian, Bisexual..




Oh choices, choices.. Which one to chose?
But thats not why I am writing this, I am writing this because people always say Gay is ok, and Lesbian is too. But then they go on with Gay people are awesome and they are so cool! I love gay people. And, yes, I am gonna admit that I used to too. But that really stood out to me. If people are so cool with other people being gay, then why do you act like they are some different species? Yeah their personalities may be awesome, but any person could have an amazing personality, this person just happened to be gay and you wanted to say that. Yeah, I used to say Oh I want a gay best friend when i am older! But think about, gay people are just people. They just get an adjective to put in front of it that people like to look for. If you are talking about gay people, think about it, and see if that person says they are awesome and i love them! But then i hope you think of this and say Gay people are people. They just get an extra adjective to put in front of it. I hope you notice that too. I know it really stood out to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment