Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PoSt TiTlE hErE? I'll pass.

You know that group you have always wanted to be in because they all have the one thing you have always secretly wanted? Maybe all the guys, eternal friendship, good grades, skills, ect.. You may be happy with who your friends with, i know i am, or you may be looking for a way out... Well lets cut to the chase. I want that talent. I want to be able to skateboard up ramps and do 360's I want to do that. I want to be on Rob Dydrek's Fantasy Factory jumping into the foam pit. I want that totally hot but careless look. I want to go on rails and be boarding at insane speeds with the wind in my hair and not feeling out of place when i walk into Zumies. Now, I am not saying I want to get into drugs or alchol or anything, which is almost racist when you associate the two. But I do want to skateboard, so bad I twitch everytime I watch the show. But I guess thats life?

I hope your as passionate about something too.

No comments:

Post a Comment