Saturday, October 9, 2010

Crushing harder than a rock

I am so glad I met you. I was so confused at first. You made me look like dumb shit in front of my friends. But you told me it was to protect me. I will believe anything you say. I will want to do anything you want. I want to be alone with you. But whenever i see you looking at me, I feel like we are alone. I know you felt the connection too. I know you say something in me 3 months ago at the party. I know you broke up with her for me. When ever I text you, and when I am writing this right now, I have butterflies in my tummy. I hope this turns into something. I hope you read this and don't find me an idiot. I like you a lot. I know how my friends feel now. I hope we turn into something more than friends. I will fight for us. We already have jokes. And i know you will protect me against her. You say the sweetest things to me, and it hasn't even been 24 hours.. How do you make me feel like it's been ages?

No comments:

Post a Comment