Sunday, September 26, 2010

Perfect

I am glad i know, too. I feel sad and helpless in this world full of cruelty. But to know that YOUR not normal, makes me feel... safe. I feel glad to be here. I feel glad to have a life. I feel glad to live in USA. I feel glad to live in a house. I feel glad to have a family. I feel glad to have friends. And i feel glad to have you. But even if you do that, even if your still a skinny girl everyone sees, I'm glad its not worse. You know what I'm talking about, and I am glad that only you knows what I'm talking about. I won't try to stop you, but help you through it. Because if we are random friends, we are... perfect. Not that cheesy ass perfect in movies, but the good kind of perfect. As in if i am speaking too a room full of 20 of the closest people I know, only you would laugh. Because we are... perfect.


SEE. other people can look at this with puzzled faces. But only you would smile. i love you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment