Friday, September 17, 2010

Music

Finally, you have seen me, life, and hockey i guess whats next is music am i right? ok I like a LOT of music. Most of its weird.. But its good. The only types of music I don't like is country :p, and soft crap like NSN. ehhh.
But here you go if you want some good music. For rap, i like Joe Budden, and Mr.Jones by Mike Jones. its not exactly rap but its good. And if you listen to Mike Jones, and you like it you got to listen to Kid Cudi start out with Pursuit of Happiness, then to Soundtrack 2 My Life and if you like that then you will like the rest of his songs.
Ok, for DJ I love dj music. that stuff is AMAZING. its just perfect. I can't explain how good it is. But here are what i like: DeadMau5, Daft Punk, TRV$ DJAM (i have one of his albums, Fix Your Face, and i can burn you a CD if you want) and Princess Superstar. all of them are really good.
For Modern Rock, Hockey is the best band you could ever hear. I also like TV on the Radio, The Fratellis, The Veronicas, and Silversun Pickups.
For just weird shit i loveeeeeee Atmosphere, Semi Precious Weapons (They are a gay band, it has a bit of screamo, but its just awesome) Ratatat, and Adam Sky Vs. Mark Stewart. thats my kind of music. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment