Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bleh.

I was at school, got really dizzy and asked my social studies teacher if i could go to the nurse, she said yes and put on a smile and asked if i was okay. I looked at her with tears in my eyes i felt so bad and said no. She told me to just go. I ran down the hall into the bathroom and puked. I started crying my stomach hurt so bad. I went down to the nurse and told them what happened. My mom had to come pick me up. My mascara was rolling down in my face in black tears. If looking like that wasn't bad enough the passing period bell rang and i had to go to face my peers while i went to get my backpack. I kept my face down, people said hi and i waved. It was one of the most embaressing things ever. I got my stuff and my mom picked me up. I went home and threw up again. But what can i say other than i guess thats life?

No comments:

Post a Comment