Thursday, September 23, 2010

Convince me.

Convince me that in the morning I won't be surprised if i get the call. Convince me that you will never do it again. Convince me that I can get closer and closer and closer to you again without fearing that it will all end up with me sobbing. Convince me that we can be friends again, because i feel like it was washed away with each and every one. Convince me that i won't get that call for at least another 10 years. Convince me that i don't have to wake up in fear. Convince me that i don't have to flinch at each phone call. Convince me that every noise my moms computer makes when it gets an email i don't feel like i should cry. Convince me that after my mom gets off the phone and sighs i don't feel like hiding. Convince me. Please, convince me.

No comments:

Post a Comment