Friday, November 5, 2010

"And the world will role pass clearly. SUNSHINEEEE"

I have convinced myself that you hate me. I feel like that other girl you hate. But then you love. But you still hate. You pretend to like people so often that I have even noticed. You still talk to me, but I bet you talk ABOUT me to other people. I feel like you don't approve. Or you just use me to look better. You don't even invite me to things. I feel like a follower, a stalker, a hater, a copier. And that list could go on forever. I sit at homes on my friday nights. I want too. I like being alone. I like going to bed early. I like being home alone. I hate being social. I hate being fat. I hate pretending. I love being with you. I love texting him. But thats probably it. I hate looking at other people and thinking how easy they are. They are the 3 things that come so easily to them, but not to others. Skinny. Pretty. And Popular. Not to mention they actually have boobs. They can tell their parents anything. They can go to the hospital. Their parents actually believe them. Their parents don't try to know everything in their life. Their parents actually say goodnight to them, not only their siblings. But their parents actually know what's going on with them.


But, wait. That's all the things I actually want. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment